Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Necessity of Everyone

I've often thought about what it would be like to travel back through time with the knowledge and technology skills that I know now and becoming a famous inventor or just someone who could do some magnificent things. Maybe even upstaging Merlin being called a great Magician or wizard. Anyway today I was editing photos listening to a TED talk and it hit me: I'm not the only one who has thought of this and how much I'd actually need if I were to try anything like that.

watch this talk. It made me realize how far we've actually come and how much we all compliment with and need each other doing our parts. I'm a huge fan of technology and this helped me imagine what it would be like if I was left to my own devices. Enjoy

http://www.ted.com/talks/thomas_thwaites_how_i_built_a_toaster_from_scratch.html

P.S. I also like this cause it seems like something I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment