Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Unwind

Lucy will be turning 3 on Saturday! We are so excited! So much has happened in just 3 years. A major growing experience. And a growing up experience. It's actually insane to think about. You never know how life can take you off the yellow brick road. You are walking happily and then bam! Those monkeys throw you off that road onto unpredictable road. Seriously it happens. Then, every now and then you find the yellow brick road again and carry on your journey.  I felt for a while those dang monkeys were turning into flies that just won't leave you alone. Well, I found my fly swatter and smashed them to bits. Answered prayers with life saving treatments. Lucy got our little cold we were sharing. And she actually got over it! First time in so long where she didn't need to be rushed to the E.R. What a blessing that was for me to see! This time of year I hate so much now. I know the dang germs that come out. And I'm so not in the mood for it. Last September and October were very rough. So, I'm hoping that they will be kind this year.
I went on FB for a few days to share a message my husband directed. In that time I saw why I was taking a break from FB.  FB drives me nuts these days, I love so many people on there. But, I see too much negative outlooks on lives. I know how hard life can be. Boy do I know that! But, it's not healthy to live in constant sadness. It doesn't do any good to you or your family. If you are feeling like life is so hard take a time out and do something for yourself.  Pamper yourself, ask for help. Just do it, we all need TLC!  Do you expect a garden to grow if it doesn't get water or sun? We as humans need that too. Take some time to recoop, I recommend it!


No comments:

Post a Comment