Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I want to be Betty White when I grow up


I feel like I am up a bit too early for my liking this morning. Dawson didn't sleep well, it may have been what he was sleeping in.. or a sign of teething. I feel like an insomniac the last month. I usually nap with Dawson, but I may not take a nap so I will be tired by tonight. So, we don't have A.C in our home we have a swamp cooler. We got the A.C unit in our window last summer during my pregnancy. It helps so much at night. We haven't turned on the swamp cooler because it is just a pain in the butt. Our house gets pretty warm though, so we are looking into get A.C put into our home by the end of the week if all works out well. Tomorrow we are going to get an estimate. So, last night I was watching Betty White on "The Tonight Show". When I get old I want to be like Betty White I decided. She just doesn't care what people think. She has fun and lets loose, just makes the most out of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment