Sunday, August 1, 2010

Vacation Tomorrow Whoot Whoot!


Going to Yellowstone and Park City Tomorrow we will stay a couple nights in Park City with our very own hot tub in the balcony of our room. We also will have a jet tub in the bathroom whoot whoot! I am so excited to go camping with some of my family and bring along Dawson with us. We will be going rafting this time and have dutch oven and hobo dinners. I am so excited and I can't wait to start my vacation. I love camping so much I even went when I was pregnant and big. Not the most comfortable but I enjoyed every second of it. I will tell you all of the fun when I get back. I actually wrote a long post but I accidentally deleted it. I put a few thoughts on here then I deleted it on accident. Guess I wasn't supposed to write it ha ha ha. I am so excited yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment